• The Beginning of The Ganja Kitchen Revolution



    This blog is intended to explore the legal aspects of the medical marijuana culture in direct correlation with the cooking and baking world. More specifically, the evolution of this industry in Colorado. I will also touch on the health benefits of marijuana and when balanced with good nutrition/exercise can help promote a longer and more fulfilling life. I will include recipes, health tips, personal experiences, podcast interviews, dispensary and restaurant reviews. It is my hope that you enjoy my journey down the rabbit hole as much as I do. This blog will teach you how to pair specific strains with specific dishes to create delicious edibles in the privacy of your own home. This strain specific cooking to impart the flavors of the strain into specific dishes is something I started since I moved to Colorado. With my passion and love for the cannabis plant, I plan to teach people how to medicate deliciously while respecting the medicinal qualities of this god send.

    "The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."
    -Carl Sagan quote on Marijuana

    0 comments → The Beginning of The Ganja Kitchen Revolution