• Strawberry Cough Orange Banana Chocolate Hemp Greek Yogurt Smoothie

     

    This week I was hit like a truck by the funkiest flu bug in the history of ever! My co-workers were all sick but with different variations, that I am convinced met in my body and had babies to spawn some kind of evil inside of me. Luckily, I had a few tricks up my sleeves and I combated these nasty little creatures with some home grown green. I juiced a very small amount of Strawberry Cough fan leaves and added it to one of my smoothie recipes for a delicious nutrient packed drink surely to kick any immune system into drive. Literally, every day I had one of these and when it came time to see the doctor, she was absolutely surprised I didn't need antibiotics. Now, I pass this recipe to you as this flu season is a rough one and you will absolutely need this recipe to be apart of your germ fighting arsenal. And even if you are not sick, this is a delicious smoothie that will strengthen your immune system and give you a boost during your day. Enjoy!

    Mise en place:

    1 Magic Bullet blender
    1 banana
    1 serving of Greens Plus
    4 strawberries
    3 ice cubes (small)
    2 tablespoons chocolate hemp protein powder
    1 tablespoon 2% Greek Yogurt
    3 oz orange juice (medium pulp)
    1 ounce juiced Strawberry Cough fan leaves

    Directions:

    Add all of the ingredients into the Magic Bullet and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately.

    0 comments → Strawberry Cough Orange Banana Chocolate Hemp Greek Yogurt Smoothie